The Department of Engineering Office
The Department Manager
Engineer Mohamed Ahmed Al-Makawi
The Engineering office was established in 1983 to follow up the engineering work for the needs of the university and plann for the establishment and development of the university buildings and yards.
The engineering office includes the following divisions:
• Division of the Resident Engineer
• Division of Architectural and Planning.
• Division of Civil Works.
• Division of Electrical Works
• Division of Mechanical
The Functions and Duties of the Department:
- Prepare tender documents and technical specifications for university projects.
- Design and operate plans for projects of the university buildings and infrastructure.
- Supervise the work of the implementation of the projects at the university.
- Provide technical services and engineering consulting to community organizations.
- Work to make the necessary plans for any additions or amendments to the university buildings and supervise their implementation.
- Participate in the Central Tenders Committee and the Committee on Jobs Tenders Subcommittee.